EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in information systems, finance, accounting, or closely related field.
- Valid passport.
- Valid driver license.
- Three years of experience in working with ERP systems
- Three years of financial analysis experience preferably with an NGO
- Prior experience with technical writing and training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Commitment to Medical Teams International Calling statement and Values.
- Strong, demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and analyze complex financial reports.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and navigate a complex business environment.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Flexibility to put in hours needed to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to provide excellent service, including being able to address complex matters, implement and communicate changes and coach teammates on how to fully employ technology.
- Willing and able to travel overseas several times a year for up to two weeks at a time.
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice to country programs to provide surge capacity, support, and expertise for up to 20% of the time.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Superior communicator. Able to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels within the organization, as well as externally, both in writing and verbally.
- Advanced skills in Unit 4 or similar ERP system, Dynamics CRM or similar CRM system, expense management systems, payroll/HR systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to:
- Frequent use of a personal computer, database and digital platforms, and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine and computer printer.
- Frequently uses hands, fingers, and arms to reach, handle, touch or feel equipment, medical instruments, materials, computer.
- Frequent communication and exchange of information among colleagues and persons of concern which requires the ability to speak, hear, convey and express oneself.
- Frequent close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally ascends/descends stairs, steps, or ladder.
- Occasionally move about inside an office to access file cabinets, office machinery, meet with colleagues, etc.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Seldom to occasionally positions self to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- If in travel status, occasional to frequent traversing over rough or steep terrain in either a motor vehicle or on foot.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee may be required to travel to remote areas of the world where there are potential health hazards and risks, limited hygiene facilities, extreme hot or cold weather, and very basic living conditions.
- There may be a risk of occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials (OPIM). Hepatitis B vaccination series is required.