Continuum of Colorado has an opening to be our next Residential Supervisor in our Denver Metro Area group homes. As our Residential Supervisor, you’ll get to oversee day-to-day operations; direct your team’s duties; schedule staff to meet departmental needs; and assure quality care is provided. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here so you’ll get to work full-time at 36 hrs/week with a 4-day work week!
More about what you’ll get to do as our Residential Supervisor!
- Assure services and supports are delivered as directed by the individual in services’ individual plan; develop and maintain case files.
- Prepare, review and track/oversee program documentation including Incident Reports, annual assessments, billing, daily notes, Individual Service and Support Plans (ISSP), Comprehensive Life Reviews and Functional Analyses.
- Manage and coordinate resolution of individual in services crises and identifies/resolves individual in services/family concerns.
- Conduct interviews, make hiring decisions, and train new employees on job duties.
- Ensure employees follow agency policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present Human Rights Committee reports.
- Schedule, attend and document individual in services medical appointments as appropriate.
- Assure relevant day-to-day and emergency information is communicated to facilities, families, Pathways and/or involved agencies and their respective staff.
- Assure staff accurately and appropriately handle medications; discrepancies are reported; and appropriate documentation completed.
- Schedule and conduct monthly staff meetings.
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$20.30 - $23.74/hour
Here are some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's so great to work here!
- A great work-life balance with a 4-day work week!
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training