We have an exciting opportunity for full-time Dental Assistants to work at Hunter Air Force Base. This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base, and receive a competitive compensation package.
Both veteran and civilian candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Services will be confined to chairside dental assisting, radiology, or sterilization
- Occasionally help with patient scheduling, although you will not work routinely as a medical clerk or receptionist
- You will perform essentially the same duties as those required of any military or government civil service dental assistant or similar experience and in similar duty assignments
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Health and welfare fringe benefits (including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance coverage)
- Possibility for 401(a) retirement plan
- Sick leave and holiday pay (10 holidays)
- Vested vacation
Complete Mobile Dentistry, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or status as a protected veteran.. In addition to federal law requirements, Complete Mobile Dentistry complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company performs work.