We are seeking friendly, organized, self-motivated candidates with:
- Two or more years of banking and leadership/management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales/relationship building experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Superior customer service abilities
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eye for detail
CBK offers an excellent benefit package including health, life, short term and long term disability insurance, 401(k), employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), training reimbursement, vacation and paid holidays!
To learn more and to begin the conversation, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also encourage you to visit www.citizensbankofkansas.com for additional information about our organization and team.
Citizens Bank of Kansas is an equal opportunity employer.