Knowledge, skill and abilities required:
- Must work Safely and professionally
- Good oral and written communication skills (ability to read and write in English, as is affected by direction and paperwork)
- Good attention to detail, as well as an ability to differentiate different quality levels of various products
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to work in a consistently cold environment
Position works standing continuously in a refrigerated warehouse – 50 to 60 degrees
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-job-related medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company participates in the E-Verify Electronic Employment Verification Program. To ensure that we continue to maintain a safe environment, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.