- Responsible for general maintenance services, streetscape improvements and landscape services
- Responsible for the performance of general repairs and placement of fixtures as directed
- Responsible for special projects as outlined below and ensuring that the work is performed in a professional manner; ;
- Emphasize environmentally sensitive products and practices that support the objectives of the Midtown EcoDistrict;
- Act as important “eyes and ears” while working in the District, to identify and report back issues that need to be addressed, including suspicious persons, nuisance behaviors or activities, damaged or malfunctioning infrastructure;
- Quality control procedures to ensure that activities are performed in a complete, high-quality, timely and time-efficient manner.
- Positively interacts with Midtown stakeholders to provide customer service and ensure a safe and welcoming environment
The services outlined above shall be performed within the Midtown Alliance service area (includes the Midtown Improvement District and expanded areas).
These services shall utilize vehicles and equipment provided by Midtown Alliance
Working hours/special work conditions
The work schedule for this position is Wednesday through Sunday; 2pm-10pm
Ability to work in all seasons and climate conditions.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prior experience in landscaping, general maintenance or related field preferred
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to present a positive, reassuring and highly professional image as a representative of Midtown Green
- Be customer-service oriented and effectively engage with a broad range of individuals in diverse situations
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a driver history check
- Possess a High school diploma or GED
- Stable work history
- Pass physical fitness test and exam by licensed physician
- Ability to work day and evening shifts, weekends and holidays, as needed
The ideal candidate should possess the required knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience to perform, with or without reasonable accommodations, the essential functions of the job.
Midtown Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are based on merit, competence, performance and the needs of the organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal or state law.