- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and 2 - 5+ years of banking experience, preferably cash management
- Proven sales and business development skills
- Exceptional business acumen and relationship management skills
- Strong financial management skills and operational expertise
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle various types of client inquiries
- Must be able to work independently and coordinate effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of key vendors a plus: Fiserv, Jack Henry, third parties, etc.
Work Environment: Normal office environment
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
It is Bridgewater Bank’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.