Are you ready to make a difference? MIND Research Institute, the creators of ST Math, is looking for a highly effective Business Systems Analyst that can think outside the box and be excited to provide solutions to challenges when they arise. Join us in our mission to ensure that all students are mathematically equipped to solve the worlds most challenging problems!
MIND Research Institute is currently seeking a driven, innovative, and motivated problem solver to add to our team. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements from key stakeholders, proving value as a business requirements subject matter expert, and much more.
Most importantly, the right candidate will embody MINDs core values:
People: Collaborate with many different subject matter experts in multiple departments across the organization. Supporting the organizations initiatives on creating a strong, inclusive culture, as we continue to learn, grow, and move forward with one another.
Problem-Solving: Balance the needs of multiple internal stakeholders.
Learning: Are you ready to share your skills and experience, while learning continuously from others as well? You will have to be willing to stretch and hungry to learn.
- Work closely with the Program Manager and Product design team to ensure that all requirements are complete, logical, clearly stated, and actionable.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed product requirements in stories, epics, and sub-tasks.
- Create, maintain, and update data dictionaries.
- Act as a subject matter expert on product specifications.
- Attend engineering meetings and be a productive contributor to requirements, design, and development discussions.
- Assist with defining project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Provide references for internal team members by writing and maintaining various forms of documentation.
- Quickly respond to requests for clarification of requirements from engineering, support, and customer success teams.
- Identify and create use cases as starting points for product enhancements.
- Identify areas of system ambiguity as well as business rules that still need to be defined in product specifications.