The Swim Instructor is responsible for setting up and cleaning up their lesson station, maintaining communication and relationships with their clients or parents of their students, being patient and enthusiastic while teaching, and holding productive lessons.
- Attend all Mandatory Staff Meetings and Trainings.
- Hold productive and engaging 30 minute lessons.
- Complete our Bubbles and Mastering Form Training and teach all group lessons based on this format.
- Set up and clean up lesson station.
- Keep accurate records of all lessons taught, purchased, scheduled.
- Maintain open communication with the client and/or family of your client about the progression of the lessons and future goals.
- While working as a Group Lesson Instructor following the Coordinator’s and Aquatics Director’s directions and requests.
- Work together as a team with other Aquatics Staff and other departments.
- Be the club "goodwill" ambassador and greet and assist members and guests.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, including abiding by uniform requirements and upholding our Customer Service expectations.