A Cella, Inc. Recruiter is a sales-minded top performer who is responsible for the recruitment, selection, placement, and retention of qualified candidates into both temporary, temp-to-hire, and permanent placement opportunities with our client companies as outlined below.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing, and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital, and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a tenacious and collaborative sales-minded professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with passive talent, ensuring placement and retention of qualified candidates to both temporary, temp-to-hire, and permanent placement opportunities with our client companies. You are comfortable consulting with talent on the interview process, with clients, and mapping out candidate and client expectations.
A few key responsibilities include:
- Recruit, interview, submit and maintain a pool of qualified and committed talent, who are available for placement on temporary, temp-to-hire, and permanent assignments.
- Help drive revenue by working with Sales Executives to skill market most placeable talent to clients.
- Source candidates by utilizing referrals, internal databases, networking within industry associations, researching job boards and social media sites, and ad placements.
- Speak directly to clients in Sales Executives' absence to provide best-in-class service.
- Perform weekly quality control calls with talent who are working on an assignment to ensure the talent is performing up to the client’s expectations, enjoying their position, understands the assignment, etc.
- Build talent retention through continual and open communication, well-matched placements, competitive pay rates, and constructive feedback.
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- 3+ years of experience working within a staffing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Must be comfortable and have experience in a metrics-driven environment.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the Executive team.
- Top grading to ensure career advancement.
- A fun, collaborative, and inclusive virtual environment.
- Acknowledgment of your successes through awards, and President’s Club.
- Perks: Full health benefits (30 days from your start), 3pm Fridays year-round, unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, work-from-home opportunities, sabbatical and wellness programs, President’s Club trips, virtual happy hours, and so much more.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!