Cella is regarded as the premier marketing, creative & digital workforce solutions firm in the U.S. We’re seeking a sales-minded top performer who is responsible for building and maintain a pool of qualified and committed talent who are readily available for placements on temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire assignments.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing, and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital, and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a tenacious and collaborative sales-minded professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with the region’s talent, helping to ensure placement and retention of qualified candidates to both temporary, temp-to-hire, and permanent placement opportunities with our client companies. You are comfortable partnering with Recruiters to share candidate pools for open client job opportunities and developing a sourcing plan that utilizes internal and external resources.
- Work closely with the sales and recruiting teams to identify suitable candidates for open positions
- Identify most commonly seen skillsets/trends
- Identify potential client and/or job leads
- Develop sourcing strategy with your Recruiting Manager
- Follow-up with referrals
- Create and edit in-mail responses to engage candidates and generate candidate leads
- Respond to website job seeker inquiries
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you.
What WE expect:
- Less than 1 year minimum of sourcing or recruiting experience or demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-based, transparent, and deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field; or equivalent experience.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the Executive team.
- Top grading to ensure career advancement.
- A fun, collaborative, and inclusive virtual environment.
- Acknowledgment of your successes through awards and President’s Club.
- Perks: Full health benefits (30 days from your start), 3pm Fridays year-round, unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, work-from-home opportunities, sabbatical and wellness programs, President’s Club trips, virtual happy hours, and so much more.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!