The Solutions Director is responsible for supporting Cella’s vision as a leading professional services firm within our industry. The Solutions Director will serve as one of the most impactful positions within Cella, as it is the source of our consulting and managed services deep knowledge and pursuit strategy. The role is comprised of two main components, new business development and supporting the Sales Executives. That support is predominantly within the space of consulting, managed services, and large or complex RFI/RFP development. This role is critical to the sustained success, growth, and refinement of Cella’s overall portfolio of offerings. The ability to effectively diagnose and identify appropriate client solutions is a key aspect of this role.
Working directly with the Vice President of Sales, the Solutions Director will collaborate to establish the direction, process, content, and thought leadership that will enable and empower our sales force to improve and stay competitive in the market. To be effective in this role, they must consistently and effectively partner with multiple internal stakeholders (sales executives, marketing, consulting subject matter experts, company leadership) to ensure alignment and execution of our strategies and processes.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing, and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital, and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a tenacious and collaborative sales professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with clients and key contacts, ensuring that the individual needs of the client are met. You enjoy serving as a liaison and go-to internal sales partner for the sales team regarding opportunities other than staffing.
You are a collaborative consultative sales professional, guaranteeing the ability to prospect, manage and land business with high-value company targets utilizing a consultative sales approach. It will be the Solutions Director’s charter to craft the winning solution(s) for all opportunities we wish to pursue. You will champion the opportunity internally and enlist all necessary personnel required to support these pursuits.
- Support efforts related to selling our Managed and Consulting services. Perform as the SME for these enhanced offerings internally.
- Development of Managed and Consulting Services content in partnership with Sales leadership, consulting team leadership, and Marketing. Continuously work on content, messaging, and offerings enhancements.
- Collaborate with Marketing as needed to refine our collateral and presentations templates
- Maintain the pipeline report for all Managed and Consulting Services weekly
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B professional sales
- 5+ years of selling complex consulting, technology, or outsourced solutions engagements
- Extensive experience in working through business documents such as services contracts, pricing spreadsheets, RFPs, statements of work, proposals, and other documents associated with the advanced/complex business development sales process.
- Exceptional level of emotional intelligence displayed in high-stakes business relationships.
- A fierce competitor, and naturally motivated by and enthusiastic about the “hunt” for the next big deal.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Exceptional negotiations skills within complex and lengthy sales pursuits
- Possesses strong business writing skills.
- Excels at both solutions-oriented and relationship-oriented selling.
- Strong proficiency with and/or desire to learn advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A natural curiosity for learning new offerings, subject matters, and technologies
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the Executive team.
- Top grading to ensure career advancement.
- A fun, collaborative, and inclusive virtual environment.
- Acknowledgment of your successes through awards and President’s Club.
- Perks: Full health benefits (30 days from your start), 3pm Fridays year-round, unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, work-from-home opportunities, sabbatical and wellness programs, President’s Club trips, virtual happy hours, and so much more.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!