At Cella, Direct Placement Services is a sales-minded top performer who is responsible for the recruitment, selection, and placement of qualified candidates into direct placement opportunities with our client companies. The Executive Search Recruiter – Direct Placement Services is also responsible for working with the Market Sales Managers and Sales Executives to manage and enhance client relationships during job engagements and throughout the entire client relationship resulting in revenue generation.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing, and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital, and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a tenacious and collaborative sales-minded professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with passive talent, ensuring placement and retention of qualified candidates on permanent placement opportunities with our client companies. You are comfortable consulting with talent on the interview process, with clients, and mapping out candidate and client expectations.
A few key responsibilities include:
- The Executive Search Recruiter – Direct Placement Services is responsible for filling open positions by contacting qualified talent and candidates to facilitate the client interview and hiring processes.
- Builds and maintains a pool of qualified talent/ candidates who are available for client positions.
- Meets or exceeds margin dollar goal.
- Meets weekly activity and outcome metrics and goals.
- Sources candidates by utilizing referrals, internal database, researching job boards and social media sites, ad placements, networking within industry association, and cold calling.
- Finds and engages passive candidates through networking, cold calling, the internet, and other research methods.
- Performs regular quality control checks with a talent to ensure our value of Service Excellence is being met.
- Continually educates oneself on both the staffing and the creative industries through industry publications, online research, association events, and competitor sites on recruitment best practices, staffing industry news, and information specific to the core areas in which we do business.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- 5+ years of experience working within a recruiting environment, preferably permanent/direct hire recruiting experience.
- Possess experience and knowledge of sales and recruiting process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Must be comfortable and have experience in a metrics-driven environment.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the Executive team.
- Top grading to ensure career advancement.
- A fun, collaborative, and inclusive virtual environment.
- Acknowledgment of your successes through awards and President’s Club.
- Perks: Full health benefits (30 days from your start), 3pm Fridays year-round, unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, work-from-home opportunities, sabbatical and wellness programs, President’s Club trips, virtual happy hours, and so much more.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!