This position supports the Information Technology (IT) Team at The Arkansas Heart Hospital and clinics. This is a full time position and the Help Desk Support works with both the applications team and hardware team assisting with end user support related activities and various projects as needed. The candidate must be a self-starter, work well independently and as part of a team.
Full time schedule, working 8a-5p, Monday-Friday. On Call Rotation based on needs of department.
- Primary contact point for Help Desk calls, emails, and patient portal tickets.
- Able to interpret internal and external customer request and respond to their needs appropriately.
- Escalate tickets to appropriate staff for critical tickets.
- Monitor tickets to make sure status is updated and tickets are closed in appropriate timeframe.
- Train staff to handle help desk tickets for times when you are away from the office.
- Filing and other duties as assigned by the IT Office Administrator.
- Password resets, Active Directory setups, and troubleshooting of tickets.
- Create ticket with appropriate amount of documentation to describe the issue and assign ticket to appropriate staff member.
- Work with IT teams on various projects as needed.
- Education: High School diploma or GED required.
- Licensure/Certifications: None required.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems and the MS Office suite.
- Familiar with troubleshooting pc and application issues.
- Good knowledge of laptop and desktop hardware.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.