Centerline Communications LLC, is seeking a CAD Designer Level 2 for an immediate start. The CAD Designer is responsible for drafting initial rough field sketches/designs into working documents using AutoCAD; reviewing engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards, and conducting field work, including but not limited to, measuring and providing field sketches.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete basic red lines of drawings
- Lease Exhibits
- Zoning Drawings
- Antenna Upgrade Construction Drawings
- Mapping Reports
- Minimal field work to gain experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Keep Track of Time on Projects/Training/Meetings/Etc.
- Work with CDL3 or Higher on training utilizing Lynda.com
- Complete company required training / policy reviews in a timely manner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee may be required to walk long distances, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may drive for extended periods of time. The employee must also occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds.
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 Years
- CADD Certificate, Basic Knowledge of CADD
- Engineering/Architectural Technology degree a plus
- Telecommunications experience preferred, but not required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Days of work are Monday through Friday. Some overtime may be required.
- Some occasional travel to local sites for job experience may be required. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some projects may require overnight travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy.