World Food Program USA is looking for a dynamic and creative Director of Corporate Partnerships, an individual interested in global humanitarian causes and experienced in building impactful corporate-nonprofit partnerships. Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships, this position will be responsible for management of the organization’s corporate engagement program, including management of the Corporate Partnerships team, and development and implementation of effective fundraising strategies to support the mission of the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP). This position and the Corporate Partnerships team will play a key role in supporting World Food Program USA’s goal to grow overall revenue to $100M over the next five years.
Partnership Management and Fundraising
- Responsible for planning and execution of corporate engagement and fundraising strategies for current partners with a strong focus on partnerships’ growth.
- Manage partnerships with a portfolio of strategic corporate partners, responsible for stewardship and solicitation activities, with a goal to increase philanthropic investments to support WFP’s programs.
- Supervise Corporate Partnerships staff and provide guidance for engagement and fundraising strategies for corporate partners in each team member’s portfolio.
- In collaboration with Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships plan activities to execute the organization’s corporate engagement strategy, responsible for successful implementation of planned activities, programs, and projects.
- Support new business strategy, responsible for cultivation and solicitation strategies for assigned corporate prospects.
- Establish effective processes for tracking prospect and partner strategies to ensure timely completion of stewardship activities and achievement of fundraising goals.
- Build relationships on behalf of World Food Program USA with a wide network of corporate contacts.
Leadership and Management
- Leadership role in building World Food Program’s USA corporate engagement program that has significant growth goals for the next five years.
- Manage and mentor Corporate Partnerships staff with a focus on creating a supportive philanthropic culture that will enable achievement of ambitious fundraising goals.
- Establish processes to manage team’s activities to ensure effective implementation of planned strategies and projects.
- Active and leadership engagement in supporting broader organizational priorities and activities; engage in cross-departmental projects to help shape a positive organizational culture.