Firestone Walker Brewing Company began as a small brewery with roots in the wine country on California’s Central Coast. Now a regional craft brewery, our singular purpose remains – to craft the world’s best beers. Passionately in pursuit of the perfect beer… and never satisfied.
Firestone Walker is seeking a part-time Brand Ambassador to join our team. The Brand Ambassador will attend events on behalf of Firestone Walker Brewing Company where our beer is sold such as festivals and charity fundraisers. The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for setting up equipment and displays, pouring beer, handing out materials and educating consumers on our beers. Tasting events give our company the opportunity to relate and engage consumers on a personal level while giving them the opportunity to try our product.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- Secure education in general brewing knowledge and specific Firestone Walker brewing information and beers
- Assist and run off-site events in areas where Firestone Walker beer is sold as assigned by the Regional Events Manager
- Secure and transport beer to and from event sites
- Set up, break down and clean pouring stations at event sites
- Pour beer tastings while engaging and educating consumers at events
- Maintain, clean and keep in good working order all event equipment including but not limited to jockey box and all corresponding parts, beer trailer, and firkin set ups
- Understand and be able to answer basic questions about general beer knowledge, Firestone Walker products and the company itself
- Ensure FW brand standards are followed at all events
- Assist with account promotions as needed
- Complete post analysis of all events
- Report to and remain in regular correspondence with the Regional Events Manager no less than once a week to check in
- Other duties as assigned