Position Opening - Residential Area Administrative Specialist
PCL’s Residential Department is currently recruiting for a Residential Area Administrative Specialist. A successful Area Administrative Specialist is the ‘glue’ of each area of service. They are well versed in all the agency’s processes and procedures. They are detail oriented and able to juggle multiple and competing priorities. They have not only a task oriented focus but, as well, find and take advantage of teaching moments. The Area Administrative Specialist provides whatever support is needed, at the moment, to ensure that Service Team Coordinators are able to focus on their most important priority, the people we support. This position is Full time, hourly, non-exempt. Includes being a part of an on-call rotation, occasional evenings and weekends are required.
Successful Candidate will be:
- Passionate: Able to motivate others with the belief that the people we support deserve the life of their choice.
- Creative: Able to come up with creative ideas to overcome any roadblocks.
- Self-Motivated: See what needs to be done and does it, takes on new tasks, and learns new skills, as necessary.
- Consistent: Able to manage a diverse schedule, often jumping into multiple environments, while not losing track of previous projects
- Understanding: Seek first to understand before being understood, presuming positive intent, solution focused
- Flexible: Some evenings and weekends depending on the need of the area
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- Wages start at $14.00/ hour
- Retirement, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life for FT employees