As the Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the design and integration of industrial conveyors for client specific needs, as well as new opportunities. This position will be responsible for designing, engineering and developing conveyors outside of our standard products. The projects will be specific to our current and future large clients.
- Works with engineers and representatives of other departments in the design, evaluation and improvement of tools, methods, and processes within the company.
- Acts as a key contributor in guiding mechanical engineering on projects from concept to prototype to production
- Managing agency approvals and specifications such as UL, CE & NSF
- Cost reduction research and implementation of changes
- Research complex engineering problems using sound principles, theories and concepts
- Manage projects utilizing shared resources
- Executes the necessary work in the creation, evaluation, implementation and modification of standard techniques and procedures
- Remain informed of new engineering technologies related to new materials, processes, and procedures to enhance and improve QC products
- Other duties as assigned