The Manager, Foundations Relations will play a crucial role in implementing the foundations strategy to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward private foundations. The role will work in a collaborative team environment and report to WFP USA’s Senior Director, Foundation Relations. The person will manage a portfolio of prospects and donors under the foundation program and will create thoughtful opportunities for foundation engagement. WFP USA takes pride in building a culture of collaboration, and there will be ample opportunities to learn and grow in this function.
The successful Manager, Foundation Relations will be committed to WFP USA’s programs, mission, and goals.
Relationship Management & Solicitation
- Responsible for developing unique engagement opportunities, proposals, and events to upgrade, retain and attract new foundations
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of current and prospective foundations through all phases of the donor pipeline, including cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- Work closely with the Global Programs Specialist and maintain responsibility for developing engaging proposals to unlock new networks of foundations
- Develop compelling grant reports in close liaison with WFP staff and regional bureaus
- Update and manage records in Salesforce
- Undertake other responsibilities assigned by the Senior Director