This is a full time benefit eligible position.
The dentist position is responsible for patient management and the practice of dentistry as presented in the principle of practice.
This position requires one to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other job families to provide an excellent patient experience.
Provides the following types of dental care:
- Prosthodontics (fixed and removable)
- Oral Surgery
- Preventive orthodontics
- Emergency care
- Patient education
- Recommends specialty referrals when necessary.
- Consistently practices and ensures the use of universal precautions, hazardous and infectious waste precautions/handling, and right-to-know.
- Assists in development and monitoring of performance improvement activities.
- Participates in review and update of clinic principles of practice.
- Attends and participates in all staff meetings.
- Participates in peer review and quality of care chart audits.
As Minnesota's largest Federally Qualified Health Center, Minnesota Community Care Services ensures that the communities we serve have access to high quality and affordable health care. Approximately 86% of our patients in the 2016 calendar year were people of color from Asian, African American, American Indian or Latino communities, and 98% of our patients had incomes below 200% of federal poverty guidelines.