ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Retail Bloom began in 2015, and is a division of Aleva Stores. Retail Bloom is a third-party Marketplace Service Provider that provides all-inclusive services to brands, retailers, and distributors to drive sales on online e-commerce marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay, and Jet.
Aleva Stores began in 1957 and is now a third generation multi-channel retailer based in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The company currently operates twelve e-commerce websites. Aleva Stores has a state-of-the-art distribution center that processes an average of 2,000 shipments daily with seasonal daily spikes as high as 10,000 shipments. We also offer third party fulfillment services and we've grown to become the logistical backbone for many companies.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing team within an e-commerce environment? Aleva Stores is hiring a Marketplace Trainer to work with the Retail Bloom team to implement a training platform, create a training program, and provide training to new hires in different business areas.
- Investigate marketplace training software companies
- Assist President with building and implementing new training platform
- Assist with the revision of training curriculum, testing, and support materials for new training programs to be implemented in each business segment
- Conduct employee new hire training
- Provide recurrent training for all marketplace certifications and mandated training programs such as Amazon Advertising Accreditation, Content Optimizations, etc.
- Complete training evaluation for review by HR and Managers for new hires
- Apprise supervisor of the status of new hires during training and any issues that may occur
- Communicate to managers certification results and report to manager any quality enhancement recommendations
- Partner with business leaders and functional trainers to identify and evaluate appropriate learning programs (either internal or external) to address functional and departmental needs
- Deliver and facilitate engaging, progressive and comprehensive training content to executives, management, employees using a variety of training techniques and a collaborative approach.
- Work with managers to develop continuing education calendar for all employees
- Explore educations opportunities with existing partnerships and external events to further develop and improve ongoing training efforts
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures
- Assist leadership with training budget
- Work with managers to create a culture of learning / growth mindset through the development and communication of effective and impactful learning strategies
- Develops and measures effectiveness and impact of training curriculum to maximize achievement of business objectives.
- Drives the design and execution of development programs that enhance and reinforce Retail Bloom’s values in a high performance culture.
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned.
- Completion of training platform project
- Completion of training certificate program
- Ongoing training of all employees
- Ongoing maintenance of SoP knowledge base
- Others as determined