To safely assemble and package component parts and finished goods using fixtures, tooling, assembly tables and case sealers to meet production schedules and customer requirements.
- Ability to understand requirements as instructed to operate assigned machine.
- Assemble component parts to be used for finished goods assembly and manufacturing.
- Ability to read and have a basic understanding of work order operations.
- Assemble, package, label and palletize finished goods to meet customer demands.
- Report problems and equipment issues and needs for raw materials and component parts to setup specialist or lead.
- Accurately count raw materials, component parts and finished goods as required.
- Ensures the adherence to production safety and health standards, policies and procedures by monitoring personnel, machinery and work environment.
- Immediately notify supervisor and/or Safety Manager of any safety and health concerns and problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability to understand and follow safe practices and assembly and packaging instructions.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand and move about for up to 8 hours with standard break periods.
- Ability to perform work assignments requiring repetitive motions.
- Ability to work schedule as assigned.