The Site Supervisor role, within the Operations Department, is responsible for overseeing labor at the project site. In addition, this role will coordinate project material and follow plans and prints as it pertains to the installation of automated equipment at the job site. This role will communicate heavily with the project manager in terms of additional workers needed and any important updates and/or issues at the site.
- Supervise the execution of the assigned projects.
- Coordinate the different subcontractors
- Make sure all the right materials arrive to customers' site for the project
- Organize the personnel and materials and other resources on site daily
- Create and provide scheduled quality reports and status reports regarding the project
- Communicate any issues that arise on site