JNR Incorporated is looking for a team player with experience communicating with customers and completing projects from start to finish. In this position, you will be tracking down and receiving essential documents that need to be accurately delivered to a customer’s warranty claim case for swift processing.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A career oriented individual with case/claim management background (preferred but not required) who likes to solve puzzles and resolve issues
- A Troubleshooter– You will validate and maintain case/claim files and analyze information obtained to make decisions on the resolution.
- A Critical Thinker – You are inquisitive and like solving problems. You will also track progress on all claims ensuring the most up to date information is available, evaluate further investigation needs, document communications.
- A Communication Expert – You develop and preserve friendly relations while maintaining a firm resolve in your urgent need of documentation.
- Detail Oriented – You understand the importance of collecting, managing, and distributing sensitive information.
- You would be part of a claims team working together to complete daily assignments in a fast paced office environment.
- Evaluate mechanical breakdown claims for many different types of vehicles.
- Help customers resolve claims issues while supporting the company goals.
- Answer customer questions over the telephone and by email.
- Reach out to dealers and servicers through written or verbal means to acquire essential documents to advance warranty claims as quickly as possible.
- Proactively communicate with key stakeholders (i.e. vehicle owner, repair facility, dealer, dealer consultant etc.) to ensure a best-in-class claims experience.
- Work multiple cases at a time and be able to keep track of their various deadlines.
- Organize and attach documents as quickly as possible to expedite warranty claim approvals.
- Have thorough knowledge of the interdepartmental communication and escalation process.
- At least one to two (1-2) years of customer care experience within a service or office setting.
- High school diploma required, Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university preferred, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in working with computers and files, including Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to type 30+ wpm.
- Ability to work with ratios and percentages in order to calculate values.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Paid Holidays + Get your birthday off!
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.