Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
A Customer Service representative is expected to work with our clients by promoting the highest level of service and professionalism. We work with a wide array of clients who rely on the highest quality of service and dedication. Customer Service Representatives are expected to project a positive company image and experience through phone interaction. They should support interactions with customers through multi messaging campaigns such as email, mail, phone, task systems, and chat systems. These interactions should be coordinated and real time. Representatives are also expected to acquire an in depth understanding of the entire merchant processing industry as well as the entire transaction cycle.
- Enhances organization reputation by providing clients with a first-class customer service experience
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, chat, and tickets
- Assist customers with navigating our website, statements, contracts, orders, and billing inquiries
- Utilize strong problem-solving and people skills to ensure first call resolution
- Work closely with additional internal departments and teams to understand and ensure the proper course of action is taken
- Thoroughly document inquiries and outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Receives and places follow up calls/ emails/ tickets/ projects to answer client inquiries in a timely manner
- Seeks, understands and implements the client’s expectations
- Actively participate in team/ departmental meetings to provide feedback and improve the overall work environment
- This position requires employees to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, customers, and the public; work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues; and complete projects under tight deadlines even when there are competing requirements and changes in assignments.
- Must be flexible in work hours for 24/7 Call Center needs.
- Demonstrate exemplary performance & attendance
- As a Support Representative, you will occasionally be called upon to perform other duties not included in this job description.
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Incredible attention to detail
- Goal and results oriented
- Resourceful and motivated to learn
- Reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to and implement change
- Creative and forward thinking
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Person must be comfortable on the phone and in person for meetings, be proficient in MS-Office and be willing to do what it takes to help the team win. We will be evaluating candidates based on how they interview, prior experiences, knowledge and references.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.