- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience with workstation support and servers support in a 200+ user environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of troubleshooting client-side and server-side networking and connectivity issues
- Strong MS Outlook, MS Office and application support skills, including strong anti-virus and anti-spyware support knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills.
Manages 1-2 employees and oversees work of vendors.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and engaging employees; addressing employee relations and resolving problems.
Travel Requirements: You are required to travel to our Harlem location and other court locations.
May require heavy lifting at times, 50+ pounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.