- Minimum of an Associate’s degree
- Demonstrated experience in the workforce development field, or in a related sales capacity, with a solid, proven job bank/lead list, strong references and familiarity/comfort with working in a quota-driven environment and significant cross-sector job placement experience;
- Ability to track client information and job leads in on-line database and Excel, and use email and internet for communicating with clients and potential employers;
- Proven ability to place candidates in sustainable jobs;
- Strong working knowledge of the five boroughs;
- Resume development experience
- Experience working with at risk and/or formerly incarcerated population a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus;
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus; and
- Demonstrated willingness to work within a team environment while also achieving, and maintaining, personal monthly goals.
Requires travel throughout the 5 boroughs to prospect and cultivate employment partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.