Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Demonstrated skills/knowledge and experience in the development and execution of marketing, branding, fundraising and communications activities.
2. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
3. Experience developing and managing brands, budgets & teams (demonstrated success in hiring, training, supervising and appraising a successful team).
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
5. Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects, from inception to completion.
6. Strong competencies in MS office software required, and database management preferred.
7. A hunger to learn and develop in a unique, dynamic faith-centered environment.
8. Must agree with Seattle's Union Gospel Missions Statement of Faith and Mission Statement and
have a personal ethos and work ethic that reflects the Missions Core Values.
- Ability to stand, walk or sit for extended periods of time; bend, stoop or reach
- Regularly lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
- Talk on telephone and use computer extensively.
BS/BA in Marketing or related field. Graduate degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10-15 years marketing experience, including demonstrated Marketing manager experience
- Experience in all communication channels including branding, advertising, research, direct response, digital/online, photography, video, design
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
To bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
Every homeless neighbor beloved, redeemed, restored.
- Sacred Relationships
- Passionate Urgency
- Strategic Effectiveness
- Courageous Belief
- Innovative and Scrappy