This role is responsible for the coordination of all activities associated with the installation of automated/robotic material handling equipment products at customer sites.
We are hiring a Project Manager (Warehouse Automation Division) to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
- Act as a liaison between the customer contact(s) on the project site and Interlake Mecalux departments to coordinate the delivery and installation of automation products, materials and associated labor.
- Develop project timelines and budgets with milestone dates for completion of work. Meet with contractors and customers to ensure project is completed according to schedule.
- Determine and obtain necessary permitting required for the installation.
- Coordinate the work of electromechanics, controls, and software
- Write project reports, memoranda, and correspondence detailing project status and issues.
- Inspect subcontracted installation work of Interlake Mecalux products to ensure compliance with contractual commitments, safety and labor regulations, and environmental regulations.
- Negotiate with the customer to determine the cost, terms, and conditions of change orders.
- Supervise the installation of Interlake Mecalux products as well as purchased products and materials
- Resolve and determine alternative solutions to construction, manufacturing, installation, or equipment issues and problems at customer sites.