- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be detail oriented in performing this job.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and Outlook
- A valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience cleaning in and office/hospital setting preferred
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Communicates orally with management, co-workers and the public in face-to face, one-to-one, and group settings.
- Stands and walks for extended periods of time.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
- Must be able to bend , stop, reach and stretch frequently
- Uses hands to finger, handle and feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently