Knowledge, skill and abilities required:
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience
- Good availability including able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to both speak, read and write effectively in English
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to work as part of a productive and collaborative team
- Passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-job-related medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company participates in the E-Verify Electronic Employment Verification Program. To ensure that we continue to hire and retain a high-quality workforce, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.