Imagine a career where your skills and creativity can redefine math education around the world. MIND Research Institute is dedicated to research on learning and the brain and the application of this research to the development of effective math education programs. MIND's uniquely visual math education process engages the learner's spatial-temporal reasoning abilities to explain, understand, and solve multi-step problems.
We are currently seeking a talented, innovative and motivated web developer to add to our engineering team. This candidate will be responsible for architectural design and development of the web stack of new or enhanced software products. Designs and develops architectural framework and SDKs ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms for all web application projects. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Research and implement best practices frameworks/capability models that will control costs, provide higher quality, and/or increase predictability of service delivery. Research new technology and development tools to remain abreast of current and emerging technology.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Can you solve almost any development problem with the right code?
- Would you consider yourself a self starter with excellent time management, organization, and ability to work under pressure?
- Would you consider yourself a web development guru?
- Are you passionate about different technologies and teaching math with the products you design?
- Do you pride yourself in being able to foster an atmosphere of autonomy and trust where candid feedback is welcomed in the quest for continuous improvement?
- Does your work reflect your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
Did you answer, Yes! or even, Absolutely! to all of the above? Great! Lets get down to specifics.