The ADRA BRIDGE Internship Program is designed to recognize budding talent, develop talent through mentorship and shape talent into International Development professionals.
ADRA BRIDGE was createdfor undergraduate and graduate students that are interested in learning more about the International Development industry and non-profit work. ADRA BRIDGE will give interns the opportunity to learn more about the International Development industry and ways their talents and skills can be an asset to this industry. Learning from International Development professionals, interns will be able to apply their classroom knowledge in a real world setting.
ADRA is looking for interns that are passionate, excited and have the desire to learn and grow. Interns will build their strengths, build their resumes and become the professionals with the experience needed in the workforce.
The ADRA BRIDGE Internship Program is based in the headquarters of ADRA International in Silver Spring, Maryland. Interns will not be placed internationally at this time.
Internships length options are:
- Undergraduate: 3-4 Months Summer of 2020
- Graduate: 6-12 Months, beginning in Summer of 2020
(Note: Internship posting will be closed March 31, 2020)
- Currently studying and is a qualified junior or senior in their undergraduate program
- Currently in the process of completing or completed a graduate degree
- 6 to 12 months removed from completion of undergraduate or graduate degree
- Available 30-38 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks beginning in early June, 2020
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Committed to uphold the standards of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Business Development
- Emergency Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Development
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Program Finance
- Program Implementation
- Public/Global Health
- Working with People (2.1) - Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others; adapts to the team and builds team spirit.
- Writing and Reporting (4.1) - Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly; writes convincingly in an engaging and expressive manner.
- Learning and Researching (5.1) - Gathers comprehensive information to support decision making; rapidly learns new tasks and quickly commits information to memory.
- Following Instructions and Procedures (6.3) - Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings.
ADRA BRIDGE Internship Program is a paid internships.
Housing is not provided for intern.
In cover letter, please state the top two internship options that you are interested in, from list above.
All applicants will be reviewed as applications are submitted.
Submit your Cover Letter and Resume at www.adra.org/careers