This position is responsible for overseeing the registration for new, continuing, and readmit students for the graduate programs, serves alongside the Academic Advisor as a liaison between the registrar’s office and the Doctorate in Computer Science department.
- Work alongside the Academic Advisor in the enrollment and registration process in creating processes and procedures for graduate programs
- Track academic progress of graduate students
- Assist in graduate catalog publications
- Maintain MyJudson student service site
- Serve as one of the institutions Designated School Officials (DSO) for international students
- Provide MyJudson assistance as needed to students
- Advise graduate students on an as needed basis in special circumstances
- Support the mission and goals of the University and respective department
- Promote a positive, Christ-centered work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively, prioritize work flow, and accept responsibility for total task completion
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact and communicate with students and adult program personnel
- Able to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple activities
- Able to work a varied work schedule to accommodate the needs of the adult students
- Commitment to Christian higher education and spiritual formation
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.