- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years of experience in software development/configuration and/or database development.
- Solid understanding of database systems, particularly MSSQL
- Ability to complete tasks with little to no supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to anticipate problems and exercise solid judgement
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in SQL and stored procedures (preferably MS-SQL Server 2016+, T-SQL)
- Experience with other database systems such as Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL
- OOP skills and experience (C#, Java, etc)
- Experience with development of web applications
- Experience with any CRM systems
- Any experience working with Health care data formats, such as HL7
- Experience with ETL of large data sets with expertise in data-mapping, validation, and data cleansing techniques
- Any exposure to ESBs (Mulesoft, Neuron, etc)
- Experience working with Data Warehouses and business intelligence and data analytics tools, reporting engines (such as SSRS, SAP, Crystal Reports, Tableau)
- Prior experience working within a non-profit organization a plus
Travel Requirements: May require some travel to our Harlem location, but not required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.