Must become a Registered Behavior Technician within 6 months of hire.
· A minimum of 6 months of experience working with individuals of a variety of age groups and diagnosis, who exhibit dangerous problem behaviors. Experience must include working with teens and/or Adults.
· CPI certification preferred.
· Experience with ACT is preferred.
· Education equivalent to a High School Diploma or higher. Knowledge in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and/or developmental disabilities preferred.
· Ability to run independently, stand, sit, stoop, crawl, kneel, reach, push, and lift up to 100 pounds.
· Reliable transportation to get to and from work daily
· Availability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
· Have access to a computer or smartphone that allows you to read and respond to e-mail as well as complete online billing and timekeeping daily.
· Pass criminal background check and DMV check.
· Provide documentation of current immunization including a negative TB test from the last 3 years.
· Pass a physical exam per Community Care Licensing requirements
· Provide proof of current driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
If you meet these qualifications, we have the perfect opportunity for you!