Company Overview & Culture:
From humble beginnings as a coffee and vending provider in 1989, Continental Services has grown into Michigan’s largest foodservice management company. Today, our 1000+ employees provide a wide range of custom corporate dining solutions, refreshment services along with catering and events through an impressive lineup of brands. Please visit https://www.continental.services/recruitment/ for more detail.
We believe in hiring people who want to be part team dedicated to outstanding customer service, the highest professional standards, and a commitment to flawless product quality. At Continental Services you can make a difference while delighting our guests every meal every day.
Continental Services is the exclusive provider of food and beverage operations at the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House located in beautiful Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan. We manage the newly constructed Continental, an upscale full-service restaurant serving eclectic American cuisine complemented by a full bar, and The Speedster, a café which provides snacks, sandwiches and beverages for guests while touring the grounds.
The server’s primary responsibility is to execute friendly and accommodating food service to the guests at The Continental and assist fellow employees and management in providing an exceptional experience to all those who visit Ford House.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in harmony with the management team to successful operate The Continental & The Speedster.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of both Continental Services and Ford House.
- Complete the training program for the server position.
- Provide meticulous and attentive full-service to our guests using Ford House steps of service.
- Make and serve both non-alcohol and alcohol beverages to company standards.
- Ensure food safety protocols are adhered to.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the operation.
- Provide superior guest service to the patrons of The Continental, The Speedster and Ford House.