- LMSW, LMHC, LCSW, or full CASAC required;
- Knowledge of addiction and recovery dynamics and treatment intervention modes;
- At least one year of clinical experience in a drug abuse treatment environment preferred;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be computer literate, able to utilize our Electronic Health Record, and typing speed of 25 wpm preferred;
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task around numerous client and administrative task lists;
- Accuracy and completeness in work product;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements: May require occasional travel to our Harlem location.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.