An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the state. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer with a proven track record of implementation and quality work to join our team in Seattle. We’re looking for someone who thrives on challenges and working in a dynamic industry.
This role requires a person who is highly flexible, quick thinking, and motivated. This is a position that requires strong organizational skills and creative thinking to accomplish assigned tasks. Frequent and consistent communication is a must to ensure that team members are aware of current status and to monitor and resolve potential blocking issues. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, balance workloads across lab team members to increase efficiency and meet deadlines is critical. We’re searching for a passionate team player that will help evolve our service models and offerings.
Expect to work on a variety of technical problems of moderate complexity. Designs, codes, tests and delivers functionality under moderate supervision. Will collaborate with IT team, product owners, and internal and external customers.
An Application Developer may perform any of the following duties or groups of duties:
- Support existing code in web, .NET and cloud applications
- Triage incoming production support requests and communicate with the team to resolve issues
- Upgrade applications to up-to-date versions of software, identify and reduce technical debt in existing applications
- Provide and implement ideas for improving quality of existing code and streamlining future maintenance
- Design, code, test and improve existing, or deliver new, features and applications
- Quality, performance and estimate planned work such as improvements or defects and write unit tests and participate in functional, integration, and regression testing when needed
- Develop code in accordance with stated standards and quality measures and participate and collaborate in concepting, design and code reviews
- Maintain high standards of the team. This could be a partner in improving all aspects of our team and organization as a whole
- Other duties as assigned