Are you an Events Manager that hasn’t let covid flip you upside down? Did you tackle 2020 events virtually and have experience managing in-person events? If so, we’re looking for you! As Cella’s Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for organizing, coordinating, planning, and executing all events, both in-person and virtual from end to end.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are a highly organized, detail-oriented, and creative events marketing professional seeking to build out and manage all yearly events for Cella. You thrive in a remote work environment and are deadline driven. You have impressive writing and communication skills, are solutions oriented, and have a high level of accountability and collaboration.
A few key responsibilities:
- Build out yearly events plan working with Senior Marketing Manager, sales and consulting to deliver on overarching company, sales and marketing goals.
- Manage event registration platform (BigMarker) and budget.
- Negotiate with event vendors/event company platforms to achieve the most favorable terms.
- Understand requirements and details of each event, including customers’ needs, wants, and intended audience. Maintain constant communication with customers.
- Book venues and schedule speakers after comparing multiple options (catering, space, decorators, entertainment).
- Prepare event budget, track the overall event expenses regularly, and continuously communicate progress with the client(s).
- Work with art director to produce/update/promote events on the website, write event emails, event social media promotions, and one-one event promotions for sales.
- Project Manage each event from end to end. This person is the go-to for all things events.
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you.
What WE expect:
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- 4+ years of event management experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a very strong degree of analytical review and other skill sets that speak to intense verbiage review for correctness.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment; comfort working in a time-sensitive, deadline-oriented environment with frequently changing priorities.
- A high degree of self-responsibility and ownership of assignments.
- A four-year degree in Marketing or Business is preferred.
- Proven proficiency in MS office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat on a MAC operating system.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the executive team.
- Top grading to ensure career advancement.
- Perks: 100% remote, full health benefits (30 days from your start), Unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, sabbaticals, wellness programs, 3pm Fridays, and much more.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!