Manager, Content and Design, Brand Communications
Do you design in your dreams? Can you craft an infographic with ease? Does a career in integrated storytelling across digital and traditional channels make you think #goals? Does your ATL pride overflow? Then you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, hard-working Content and Design Manager who can craft excellent graphic assets for social and digital channels, printed communication and events. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who enjoys working collaboratively across our Brand Communications team and our broader organization.
You will join the Metro Atlanta Chamber and come to work daily in our trendy, new offices in the heart of downtown Atlanta. More importantly, you will be a key member of the team responsible for promoting our amazing region and its unique offerings to millennial talent, CEOs, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders who are critical to Atlanta's position today -- and into the future -- as a top-tier global region.
You will create visual content fit for social channels, infographics, one pagers, events and other media that captures our brand look and feel and resonates with the target audience. You will contribute to everyday production and execution of creative content using Adobe Creative Suite and other graphics software. Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office software is required, as partners across our organization use these regularly. You will also meet with clients to brainstorm new concepts and campaigns or review social media copy and creative. Most importantly, you will be responsible for upholding the entire brand structure for the organization and its multiple brands, events, tools and reports.
You’ll be joining a team with a strong drive for excellence. We are a fun, energetic bunch of people who get our kicks by working in a complex environment while being creative, innovative and unique. We’re all about delivering integrated, strategic outcomes.
- Develop visuals such as ads, infographics, motion graphics, booklets, one pagers, mixed media and event graphics
- Work with communications, marketing, economic development, public policy and event experts to develop a wide variety of visually compelling graphics
- Coordinate and manage graphics vendors, printers and agencies
- Work collaboratively and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues ranging from interns to executives
- Simultaneously manage small, mid-size and large projects
- Maintain a basic understanding of the Metro Atlanta Chamber departments, partners and key initiatives
- Communicate regularly with top executives and team members on workload and project progress
- Manage and organize a large database of design files, photography, logos, etc.
- Have a passion for art and an eye for good design
- Stay up to date with new design trends
- Are creative, highly organized, detail-oriented and love solving problems while welcoming responsibility and challenges
- Able to interpret a brief and respond with compelling and insightful concepts
- Not only have a ton of ideas, you’re also good at selling them – to your co-workers and to the client. You have strong design experience but are as adept with words as you are creative
- Have a passion for developing brand structure and brand clarity
- Have a passion for relationship building
- Can stand your ground when you feel something is negatively impacting brand, values or effectiveness
- Embrace our values – act as one, deliver with passion, operate with integrity, drive innovation, be respectful, be inclusive and have fun