- Bachelors degree preferred, with 6-8 years demonstrated experience in increasing responsible management roles, preferably in a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
- At least five years experience in Box Office and/or Visitors Services, preferably in a cultural institution. Knowledge of ACME Box Office is a strong plus.
- Detail-oriented and organized; ability to be a self-starter and to multi-task
- Must be team player.
- Can be successful in in a fast-paced environment and solve problems when the answers arent always obvious.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Advanced computer skills; Salesforce/CRM as well as Marketing Cloud experience is a plus.
About Asia Society
Asia Society, founded by John D. Rockefeller the 3rd in 1956, is a global non-profit dedicated to identifying future pathways for Asia and the world which enhance peace, prosperity, freedom, equality, and sustainability. Headquartered in NYC, with 15 Centers located in Asia, the US and Europe, Asia Society has a dynamic and impressive Board of Trustees of more than 70 international leaders representing thought leadership in policy, the arts, education as well as in governance and philanthropy.
Asia Society is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and empowering workplace. We believe that engaging staff, interns, and volunteers with diverse backgrounds enables us to better realize our mission of navigating shared futures.
Asia Society offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, a 403(b) retirement plan, numerous paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, self-development hours, and more. Please visit www.asiasociety.org/about/careers and click on “Employee Benefits” to view our full benefits summary
Benefit package highlights:
- An HRA plan (fully funded by Asia Society) supplements our medical plan and covers the full annual deductible.
- After 1 year of service (1,000 hours), Asia Society contributes 6% of gross earnings to an eligible employee’s 403(b) account, regardless of whether the employee makes their own contributions.
- Asia Society offers Self-Development time off, including Self-Development Summer Fridays between July 4th and Labor Day.
Asia Society is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.