- Must be a junior or senior at Whitefield
- Utilize strong customer relations skills
- Able to work well under pressure and manage conflict with customers who may also your peers
- Perform basic math functions
- Ability to lift up to twenty pounds and carry a distance of fifty feet
In addition, the candidate should:
- Embrace the school vision and strive for excellence by furthering the mission of Whitefield Academy
- Commit to living his/her life under the lordship of Christ
- Model a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ, and be a Christian role model in speech, actions, and attitudes, which contributes to the spiritual atmosphere of the school
- Believe and affirm the schools Statement of Faith
- Commit to exhibiting Whitefields core value for our students to experience diversity that reflects the body of Christ and support the schools diversity vision that aims at unity in Christ
- Demonstrate evidence of consistent spiritual activities such as worship at a church, fellowship with the body of Christ, personal devotional time with the Lord, and individual study of scripture
- Evidence the fruit of the Spirit in the nurturing of relationships with other students, families, employees and the community at large
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A request for reasonable accommodations must be submitted to the HR department.
Work for this position will primarily take place in an office. The physical demands of this position include lifting up to 25 pounds often, and up to 50 pounds intermittently; carrying up to 25 pounds often, and up to 50 pounds intermittently; climbing/balancing, crouching, and crawling rarely; stooping and kneeling intermittently; bending and standing regularly; pushing/pulling, reaching, sitting, and walking often. To perform this job the person must be able to talk, hear, stand, sit, and/or walk for extended periods of time; and must possess normal manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
Nothing in this job description restricts the Schools right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects managements assignment of essential functions. It does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
This position is for the 2022-2023 school year. To apply, please complete the Student Application available at www.whitefieldacademy.com under About Us/Employment.