Qualifications / Minimum Requirements
- A minimum of 2-5 years managing the planning and development of online content across web and email marketing channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, PR, journalism or media studies
- Possess proven stellar communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to display professionalism in a wide variety of situations
- Familiarity and use of content management systems, especially marketing content tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Some experience with SEO, ability to identify keyword phrases relevant to market and other tactics to optimize content for search results
- A/E/C experience is preferred
- Experience with a CRM is preferred
- Write, proofread and edit all materials, publications, emails, website, social content and ad copy
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of the GPRS brand
- Collaboration with both inside and outside stakeholders to produce needed content
- Create and implement communication plans to increase market visibility
- Create content that is optimized for search
- Create content for the internal newsletter
- Contribute to the creation of advertising materials, including relationship building emails, meetings and event campaigns and other marketing and sales resources
Required Hours: The employee is required to work 40 hours a week, typically Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm or as directed.
Physical Requirements: A Content Editor must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time, constantly use fine motor control with repetition, see/read detailed objects up close, understand the speech of and clearly communicate with others.
More about Us:
GPRS Core Values
- Mutual Respect
- Growth Mindedness
GPRS Purpose Statement: Our purpose, as an organization, is to provide the best opportunities and development for team members while delivering a sensational experience to our customers, preventing them from experiencing the problems associated with unknown subsurface elements.
GPRS offers a great benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO (Paid Time Off), Paid holidays, company computer. Pay range will be based upon background and experience.