The Manager, Recruitment & Delivery (in partnership with the Market Sales Manager(s) and other regionally aligned sales leaders) works to continuously maximize all opportunities from clients within their defined regions. The Manager, Recruitment & Delivery is responsible for leading, developing, and maintaining a high-performing recruitment team comprised of Recruiters and Sourcers. They will partner with the sales teams to directly engage select clients with regard to open position fulfillment activities, ongoing talent management, and service level expectations.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are passionate and have success in leading successful teams and can gain the fullest level of utilization and quality for the teams you are entrusted to lead. You have a “whatever is needed” mindset and possess the ability to take an active role in recruiting and sourcing talent to fulfill our client commitments when needed. You will take an active /primary role as the face of our delivery team with select clients, whereby they will directly interact with clients from order intakes, qualification, talent vetting and selection, submission, scheduling interviews, and on-boarding/off-boarding.
A few key responsibilities include:
- Lead the regional daily open orders meetings and facilitate an efficient and succinct sprint meeting to review and assign support against open orders and set the daily priorities for their recruitment team.
- Ensure orders are assigned and being worked properly. Lead ad-hoc team/individual meetings to ensure their teams are positioned to successfully execute against order expectations.
- Serve as the centralized point to collect both the sales and recruitment teams’ daily goals/commitments against all open priority orders.
- Ensure that their team produces weekly Talent that can be skill marketed by the sales teams in the region.
- Ensure their team adheres to the standard operational expectations of timely documentation within the company’s CRM.
- Continuously monitor recruitment activity expectations (KPI’s) and take a proactive role in identifying areas in which their team may be struggling and assist as needed.
- Delegate special projects team members as needed.
- Holds Monthly performance reviews with their teams regarding placement results, performance against goals, and performance against standard KPI’s.
- Routinely sit in on conversations/interviews between their recruiters and Talent to assess their proficiency and identify coachable improvements.
- Regularly review the recruiters and sources talent network and depth of proactive Talent development by skills set.
- Establish their teams’ aspirations for career advancement and review steps toward their goals
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- Experience in Senior-level Recruiting and Recruitment strategies (staffing experience is preferred).
- 1-3 years’ experience leading, managing, or oversight of a recruitment team.
- 3+ years’ Creative Staffing, or 5+ years’ experience within Professional Services staffing.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Must be comfortable and have experience in a metrics-driven environment.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with Senior leadership and the Executive team.
- Top grading to ensure career advancement.
- A fun, collaborative, and inclusive virtual environment.
- Acknowledgment of your successes through awards and President’s Club.
- Perks: Full health benefits (30 days from your start), 3pm Fridays year-round, unlimited paid time off (PTO) after your 1st year, work-from-home opportunities, sabbatical and wellness programs, President’s Club trips, and so much more.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!