Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network (formerly Promontory Interfinancial Network) – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
The Senior IT Security Engineer, in collaboration with the IT Security team, is responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of data. The primary role will be defining and implementing overall security strategy, policies, and procedures by:
• Providing security advice and guidance
• Performing security assessments, risk analysis, vulnerability testing, and reviews
• Collaborating on solutions to mitigate risks and enhance system security
• Reviewing audit logs for critical access and reporting unexpected activity
• Leading security projects, including requirements definition, task planning, research, testing, implementation, and management
• Responding to client’s due diligence requests
• Responding to suspicious activity and investigating reports of unknown visitors
• Being available off hours/weekends/holidays to respond to alerts from our Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP)