Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
Marker Dalbello Volkl Regional Service Technician job duties are to help the are to help the MDV team promote and grow our leading equipment brands in both business-to-business and consumer environments. A Service Technician can talk to all skiers and retailers and guide them through every product question: product selection, service, repair, tuning and boot fitting. This position will play an integral part to our consumer experience and support both sales and operations through effective communication and top-level service. As an employee of Marker Dalbello Völkl, they will show a passion for the sport in all its forms and report to the Director of Promotions. This is a full-time position with a 40-hour work week schedule that can vary weekly. Travel within each
territory and across the United States is required. This position is based in our New Hampshire
facilities in the Upper Valley.
- Represent the brand with the highest level of professionalism while providing best in class service
- Maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of the entire MDV product line
- Continuously learn and share knowledge about new products
- Provide knowledgeable answers to consumer questions and requests in a professional and positive manner
- Work with internal departments (Product, Marketing and Sales) to answer questions from consumers
- Maintain a good relationships and clear communication with all consumers
- Support MDV retailers as a product consultant with technical knowledge and expertise
- Management of significant MDV assets including vehicle, demo products and promotional equipment
- Represent MDV at industry events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail and financial management
- Team player with great attitude, enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor skiing and increasing their knowledge of the industry
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and problem solve
- Advance Windows/Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- Clean driving record
- Experience in high performance ski tuning and boot fitting
- Strong background in alpine skiing
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to enter data for long periods of time
- Ability to sit in front of computer for long periods of time
- May be required to lift 15-50 pounds occasionally
Elevate Outdoor Collective and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the EEO is the Law poster here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.