Love working with people? Building relationships? Branding and training for something you are passionate about?
Our In-House Coordinator does just that! As a coordinator you begin the organ donation process at the hospital by speaking with family members for authorization and beginning and working with hospital staff members to begin the case. After organ donation cases you will follow up with the hospitals to ensure we are meeting standards and maintaining relationships with the hospitals well as educate hospital staff members about the organ donation process.
What we are looking for:
- RN License, Physician's Assistant, Bachelor of Science Degree, or related health field required.
- Two years in Critical Care Healthcare preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Have a strong attention to detail