Program Participants are individuals who are interested in utilizing the services provided by Horizon Goodwill Industries to overcome barriers to employment and create opportunities to advance themselves and their families.
The following is a list of the core services offered by Horizon Goodwill Industries.
- Job Readiness Training: Assists you in developing networks and job leads, create resumes that get attention, learn useful techniques to complete job applications and practice interviewing skills
- Vocational Evaluations: Offers a way to find out what you enjoy, what your skills and abilities are as well as what strengths you have that can help you in a work situation
- Work Experience: Offers paid and unpaid work training plus classroom training to prepare you for competitive employment by building and practicing work skills and habits in real work environments that will make you more employable
- Placement: Assistance with finding employment offering such services as job development, job search, job matching, job placement, job coaching, and job retention supports
- Case Management: You will have a case manager assigned to you to assist you every step in the process.